|2013 RANDOLPH STREET MARKET EDITOR'S CHOICE FOR CHARITY PICKS 10/01/2013
Today's Chicago Woman
1. Montalbano, Sweater Dress/$40-The sweater has beautiful embellishments perfect for the holidays!
2. Susie’s, Pochoir-March, 1930’s-The perfect art piece for any Fashionista!
3. Mary Rezek, Painted Antique Chair/$25-Fun pop art piece!
4. Lehman’s Antiques, Vintage Frame/$28-A standout piece!
5. Bisbee Wood + Wire, Telescope/$185-It’s out of this world and great for a library!
Charity: TCW Foundation
Barri Leiner Grant
m&b Vintage Smitten
1.Walter Myers Modern, Painting/Self Portrait/$50-Instant relative!
2. Dinner Bell Farm Salvage, Chicago Rosenthal Fur Shrug-Fashionista chic!
3. Lehman’s Antiques, $45-Too cool for school!
4. Backstreet Vintage, 70’s Decoupage Suitcase-Groovy Storage!
5. Pink Elephant, Pair of Cane Chairs/$380-Fabulous fabric, dynamic duo!
6. Atelier by BBJ, Fabric Runners-Love the styles and touch of shimmer, perfect for drapery or shower curtains.
Charity: The Nettelhorst School
1. 20th Century Remains, Silver Ice Bucket/$95-Clean, elegant, masculine, ready to party!
2. 29 Palms, Lamp/$350-70’s, sexy, deluxe, 5 lights and out of sight!
Mid century is so hot it might be drowning in hipsterness.
3. Richard’s Fabulous Finds, 1937 Grooming Kit/$195, Pre-metrosexual!
4. Estate Chicago, Jewel Tone Hat-Only a daring lady wears blue + green with this kind of verve.
5. Edmonds & Company-Ornate compotes deserve naughty desserts and fun company!
Charity: YWCA of Metropolitan Chicago
1. Jeff Nott, Pucci print silk scarf/$35- I can’t get enough of the bold, bright print-what a fun statement piece!
2. Zig Zag, Yellow Car Purse/$165-Nothing gets my motor running like a cool handbag and you’ll be the only one with this piece of arm candy!
3. Saffron Vintage, Leather Ankle Boots/$20-These boots were made for walking-straight into my closet!
4. Mary Rezek, Vintage 1950’s Dress/$65-A multi colored shirtdress? I’m in love, so chic!
5. Paper Patty, Cannes Poster/$25-Simply put, this is just plain fabulous!
Charity: Toys for Tots
1.Lehman’s Antiques, Half Moon Lake Storage Box/$295-Nostalgic, practical, and handsome!
2. Bucktown Vintage Goods, Victory Pizza Sign-Who doesn’t love pizza? Plus double sided.
3. Lost Girls Vintage, Oxfords/$30-Modern, sleek, fashionable.
4. The Inventorialist, Sears Light/$75-Great industrial floor light at a great price.
5. Independence Vintage, Clear, Acrylic Folding Chairs/$170 for 4- Amazing!
Charity: RVA (Rape Victims Advocates)
1. Zaffir Antiques, Hondo Guitar/$650-St Louis commissioned..
2. Mary Rezek, Louis Vuitton/$700-Men’s rare and original!
3. Susie’s, Double page color!
4. Kevin G, Lucille de Paris Quality Bags, great skins $5000.
5. Edmonds & Co, Water Pitcher in a strawberry pattern $650.
Windy City Live
1. Vintage Grain, Mid Century Rolling Bar Cart/$295-Jazz up your living room with on trend bar cart (use to hold drinks and display other odds and ends!)
2. Cori Zuckerman, Lucite Necklace/$99-Great price for a quality Lucite necklace-seeing these in boutiques everywhere but not for this price!
3. Susie’s, Pouchoir/$250-Vibrant, vintage, and unique!
4. Marla Gunderson, Typewriter cufflinks-Such a cute gift for dad, brother and husband.
5. Lehman’s Antiques, Wood Boxes/$28-63- Great, stylish way to store anything in your house!
Charity: Bright Pink
1. Lehman’s Antiques, Card Catalogue on Wheels/$245-Great, small space coffee table!
Amazing vintage piece!
2. Amelia Jane Vintage, Bronze Side Table/$695-Amazing statement piece!
Perfect addition to a gallery wall or over a bed.
3. Pink Elephant, Blue Chest/Table/$80-Pop of bold color!
4. Walter Myers Antiques, Brass Lion/$25-Great piece for styling.
5. Vintage District, Cake Stand with Dome/$7-Whimsical piece for counter tops.
Charity: American Cancer Society
1. Swell Stuff, Marilyn first edition/$74-You can’t go wrong with a book about one of the most iconic women in history!
2. Estate Chicago, Gold Leaf Necklace/$45- Classic and timeless necklace to have for years to come.
3. Georgia’s Home Inspirations, Zebra Cowhide Pillows/$185-Perfect pop of animal print for your home.
4. Cori Zuckerman, Fendi Leopard Purse/$695- Leopard print and vintage Fendi is any fashion lover’s dream!
Gorgeous vintage, 1930/40’s costume jewelry!
5. Jonathan’s Fine Art + Antiques, Gold Trimmed Trunk-I love that its both form and function!
Charity: Red Pump Project
1. Baizaar, Pure Hill Tribe Silver “Sun-Like” Ring/$52-Gorgeous and stands out on your hand more than any other ring.
2. J+M Antiques, Pearl/Diamond Chandelier Collar Necklace-Perfect for an evening dress!
3. Kevin G., 1960’s Black Alligator Handbag/$825-Classic piece to any woman’s wardrobe!
4. Pink Elephant, Emerald Jewel Collar/$85-The perfect accessory for the holiday season with a cocktail dress!
5. Susie’s, Houndstooth Shift Dress-Houndstooth is one of the hottest trends for Fall!
1. 20th Century Remains, Lucite Tray/$34-Beautiful, affordable, work of art!
2. Cori Zuckerman, Chanel Runway Belt/$695-It’s Chanel!
3. Alphabet Soup, Triple Globe Floor Lamp/$150-Classic, timeless, modern.
4. Alphabet Soup, Lucite Twister Candlesticks/$350-Cool, work of art!
5. Dinnerbell Farm Salvage, Salon Vanity/$325-No matter the year, a girls gotta look good!
Charity: American Cancer Society
Maya Camille Broussard
1. Delve Chicago, Black Suitcase/$55-Stacking suitcases are a great way to create storage tables and levels in a room.
2. Mod Nerd, Warren Platner Dining Chair/$900
3. Jewels in Bloom, Bejweled Necklace/$98-Perfect blend of vintage and modern!
4. Dinner Bell Farm Salvage, Deer’s Head-A great use of wall accessories reminds me of Georgia O’Keefe!
5. Brian Seccurro, Linesmen Locker/$695-Imagine a shelving unit like this to put all my pretty heels in!
Charity: Madd Rhythms
1. American Eagle, 3 Drawer Cabinet/$450-Perfect condition-awesome piece for any home!
2. Moss Studios, Conveyor Belt Bench/$1800-Totally unique piece and a great story!
3. J+M Antiques, “The General” Lithograph/$1800-Fun, irreverent, will work in any home.
, Taxidermy Turkey/$275-Ummm, it’s a taxidermy turkey…
5. American Eagle, Organizer Cabinet/$650- Fantastic piece, totally versatile, useful and gorgeous.
Charity: Lincoln Park Zoo
| use Parknav to find street parking spots!