Vintage Office Collectibles

Vintage Office Collectibles

This strange looking thingie is called a typewriter (I’m obsessed with her hair!!!!)....remember them, no, well let me explain a bit....long before the technological age we live in, they were the devices used to communicate with others using the written word via type.....I know inconceivable but true!!!!

Stay in touch for all the latest news and offers!

Fill this out to join our community email list.

Text RANDOLPH to 85100 to join our SMS notification system.

You have Successfully Subscribed!